- Suitable for babies and toddlers 3kg-15kg (6.6 – 33 pounds), a rough guide for reference only.
- Length of Nappy: 15” in length x 13” in width
- One size fits all– you can adjust the diaper to your desired size (S, M or L) by snapping onto different rows of buttons on the nappy.
- Hip snaps and crossover snaps to prevent "wing droop" (3x3 rise snaps)
- Comfortable elastic legging area to prevent leaking (single gusset)
- All-In-One with pocket to hold the extra insert.
- Outer layer: Polyester with waterproof and breathable TPU
- Inner layer: Faux suede cloth does not hold moisture itself. The moisture get drawn away to the insert to keep your baby dry
- Insert: sewn-in one 4 layers bamboo & microfibre insert (Outside: 2layers bamboo+Inside: 2 layers Microfibre).
- Insert dimension approx 13.7” x 5.5”
Tips & Care
- Wash before first use. Please wash colours separately.
- It usually will take a few washes to reach its full absorbency (could be 6 washes or more)
- Place the extra insert inside the nappy through the open pocket in the front.
- Inside the diaper, a tummy panel can protect your baby’s navel.
- More than one insert may be needed when sleeping.
- Nappy should be changed every 2-3 hours, and when damp, to prevent nappy rash.
- Remove and rinse off the residuals (knock solids into toilet), then store in dry place.
- Machine wash (no hotter than 30°C), cold rinse.
- Hang them up to dry in the sun (sunlight helps bleach the nappies to remove any remaining stains), or "Low" tumble dry.
- Do not store nappies for too many days, should be washed in 1-2 days.
- No bleach, no softener, DO NOT boil.