Size: Birth to potty / one size (10-40lbs)
Style: Pull-up / Swim Nappy / Training Nappy
Lining: Stay dry AWJ (Athletic wicking jersey)
- Hidden snaps at front and back to snap in absorbency if you wish
- Generous pocket opening at the back to stuff absorbency inside
- Can be used without inserts as a swim nappy
- May be used as pull-up training pants by boosting with absorbency of your choice
- 3 x 5 rise snaps to adjust fit
Use with: Bells Bumz trifolds or any brand pocket inserts
Inserts included: No
Care: Wash nappy once before use. Machine wash warm at 40-60*C. Do not use bleach, fabric softener, or creams.
Materials: 100% polyester
Further info: N/A
I've a number of different styles and brands now in my reusable nappy collection. This is my favourite by far. They're so easy to put on my active little baby that won't stay still when changing. The side snaps are so much easier and quicker to close. No thinking required.
I use a bamboo or charcoal absorb pad and then on the top I love the little lamb fleece liners they're so soft against baby bum.
(I haven't tried the nappy out as a swim nappy).