- MEDIUM: 74/80 (6-12 months) / up to c. 20lbs
- LARGE: 86/92 (1-2 years) / up to c. 30lbs
- EXTRA LARGE: 98/104 (2-3 years) / up to c. 36lbs
Style: Wool Cover
- Wonderful choice for a night nappy (use over a flat, prefold or fitted nappy)
- 100% Organic, super soft Merino wool
- Wool is extremely hygienic and has self-cleaning properties so no need to wash very often
- Temperature regulating, so the wool cover will not leave baby too warm or too cold
- Liquids become trapped in the wool fabric and are released as steam (magic!)
- Can absorb 30% of its weight in moisture and not feel damp to the touch
- Leaks are very rare with wool nappy covers, so if you are struggling with night nappies, these are a wonderful, natural, organic option
Use with: Flats, prefolds, fitted nappies and Lanolin and wool shampoo for wool treatments.
Care: Must be treated with lanolin before initial use, at least 3 times to build up the waterproof properties of the cover (this will cause slight shrinkage - already taken into size considerations). If leaks or soiled, hand washing with wool shampoo at no more than 30*C, and then re-lanolising is recommended, but you may wash on a wool cycle with NO spin cycle as this will cause damage. When drying the nappy cover, squeeze out the excess water gently. Do not wring, re-soak, or brush the nappy. You may need to re-lanolise every month to keep the nappy's waterproof properties. Re-shape the cover while damp and hang to dry. Do not place in a dryer.
Materials: 100% Organic Merino Wool
Further info: Made in Germany