Style: Terry cloth nappies
- 5 or 10 terries included per pack - the more you buy the more you save!
- Great choice for night nappies as these soak up a lot of liquid
- May be tumble dried on high or low - always a plus for those who have trouble drying their nappies fast enough
- May be folded many different ways to fit baby
- Can be boosted with additional inserts, boosters, liners, etc based on what your baby needs, especially for overnight, but not necessary
- For most folds you will need a nappy fastener (sold separately)
- Can double as a burp cloth, swaddle, changing mat cover, etc.
- Once baby outgrows nappies, you can re-use these nappies around the house
Care: When soiled, knock solids into toilet. Do not use bleach or softeners. Do not soak. Machine wash at 40*C. May be tumble dried, preferably line dry.
Pair With: Diaper covers, diaper fasteners, stay dry diaper liners, and if necessary, additional boosters.
Materials: 70% Bamboo / 30% Organic cotton
Further info: The Bayrli Terry Diaper is an extremely versatile reusable diaper that puts you in control. You can choose the fold style to best suit your baby, and you can easily alternate depending on where you are or how you want the diaper to fit! We recommend pairing with our Bayrli Outer for ultimate, leakproof peace of mind.
My heavy wetter baby boy kept having leaks at night time with his pocket nappies. These terries paired with nappy cover work great for night time. Too bulky for day time, but perfect for nights.