- Liquid lanolin rather than wax/solid form so easily dissolves in water for faster and easier lanolising
- A staple for wool nappies to keep them waterproof
- Ingredients: Lanolin, emulsifier, fatty alcohol, citric acid, preservative, water
- Free of fragrances, skin and environmentally friendly, made without animal testing
- Use with wool nappy covers
Care: Measure out 15ml per 1L of water to dip your wool nappy in (25-30*C Max). Press your nappy in the mixture, do not wring, rub, or rinse. Lay to dry, keeping out of direct sun, and never place in the dryer. Alternatively, you may create this mixture and spray onto the nappy.