- SMALL: 62/68 (3-6 months) / up to c. 15lbs
- MEDIUM: 74/80 (6-12 months) / up to c. 20lbs
- LARGE: 86/92 (1-2 years) / up to c. 30lbs
- EXTRA LARGE: 98/104 (2-3 years) / up to c. 36lbs
Style: Wool Leggings (Longies)
- Wonderful choice for a night or day nappy (use over a flat, terry, prefold or fitted nappy)
- 100% Organic, super soft Merino wool
- Wool is extremely hygienic and has self-cleaning properties so no need to wash very often
- Temperature regulating, so the wool cover will not leave baby too warm or too cold
- Liquids become trapped in the wool fabric and are released as steam (magic!)
- Can absorb 30% of its weight in moisture and not feel damp to the touch
- Leaks are very rare with wool nappy covers, so if you are struggling with night nappies, these are a wonderful, natural, organic option
- Soft elastic sewn into the waist band for comfort
Use with: Flats, prefolds, terries, fitted nappies and lanolin and wool shampoo for wool treatments. For stains, we recommend ox-gall soap.
Care: Must be treated with lanolin before initial use, at least 3 times to build up the waterproof properties of the cover (this will cause slight shrinkage - already taken into size considerations). If leaks or soiled, hand washing with wool shampoo at no more than 30*C, and then re-lanolising is recommended, but you may wash on a wool cycle with NO spin cycle as this will cause damage. When drying the nappy cover, squeeze out the excess water gently. Do not wring, re-soak, or brush the nappy. You may need to re-lanolise every month to keep the nappy's waterproof properties. Re-shape the cover while damp and hang to dry. Do not place in a dryer.
Materials: 100% Organic Merino Wool
Further info: Made in Germany
Fit great on top of even chunkier nappies, very strechy material. Handy that doubles as pants at home keeping baby warm and cozy. Wash carefully to keep them good!