- MEDIUM: 74/80 (6-12 months) / up to c. 20lbs
- LARGE: 86/92 (1-2 years) / up to c. 30lbs
- EXTRA LARGE: 98/104 (2-3 years) / up to c. 36lbs
Style: Wool Cover
- Wonderful choice for a night nappy (use over a flat, prefold or fitted nappy)
- 100% Organic, super soft Merino wool
- Wool is extremely hygienic and has self-cleaning properties so no need to wash very often
- Temperature regulating, so the wool cover will not leave baby too warm or too cold
- Liquids become trapped in the wool fabric and are released as steam (magic!)
- Can absorb 30% of its weight in moisture and not feel damp to the touch
- Leaks are very rare with wool nappy covers, so if you are struggling with night nappies, these are a wonderful, natural, organic option
Use with: Flats, prefolds, fitted nappies and Lanolin and wool shampoo for wool treatments.
Care: Must be treated with lanolin before initial use, at least 3 times to build up the waterproof properties of the cover (this will cause slight shrinkage - already taken into size considerations). If leaks or soiled, hand washing with wool shampoo at no more than 30*C, and then re-lanolising is recommended, but you may wash on a wool cycle with NO spin cycle as this will cause damage. When drying the nappy cover, squeeze out the excess water gently. Do not wring, re-soak, or brush the nappy. You may need to re-lanolise every month to keep the nappy's waterproof properties. Re-shape the cover while damp and hang to dry. Do not place in a dryer.
Materials: 100% Organic Merino Wool
Further info: Made in Germany
I have used pocket nappies since birth but found they didn’t work for us overnight so used disposables at night. Tried the Bayrli hemp fitted nappy with Disana cover and they are amazing! I lanolised the Disana cover using leftover Lansinoh and haven’t had any leaks. The cover is so soft and easy to put on. It’s super easy to hand wash and only needs washing every fortnight. I wish I’d got them sooner!