Size: One size/birth-to-potty (7-35lbs/3-16kg)
Style: All-in-one nappy
Gussets: Double; one internal on the sewn-in insert, one external
- A simple one step cloth diapering system, just snap and go!
- Super trim-fitting
- 100% Organic Cotton absorbency
- Double elasticised waist (front and back) and leg openings for perfect leak-free cloth diapering
- Inner and Outer Leakage Protection - two separate elastics, creating two lines of defense across the legs + a full waist elastic
- Excellent absorbency
- Mother-ease's EasyCare technology
- Easily add additional absorbent liners between cover and absorbent core for naps or overnight use
- Perfect for creche and days spent with grandparents!
Care: Pre-wash before first use with hot water. Absorbency will increase after a few washes. For normal cycles: wash on warm/hot short cycle, long hot wash for main wash. See full instructions and recommendations here.
Materials: 100% PUL outer
Further info: Made in Canada
I purchased a couple of the organic version and I love them so far. I haven't had any leaks with these yet, and they also dry quickly for an AIO. The biggest plus, at least for me, is the fact they have natural fibers on the inside. My daughter has been doing great in them so I'm definitely going to purchase more.
Motherease all in one are great, quicker Nd easier to dry than my pocket nappy. I usually get 4 hours out of a wee nappy which is great and they are so handy when out and about. Not bulky. Babys bum isn't wet either when I take them off. Double gusset which is a must when you're on the go. I haven't tried them at night yet but they should definitely pass the test as you can add a booster for extra absorption. I'm so impressed with this brand.