A simply brilliant waterproof wrap to be used with the PeeNut 3-in-1 absorbent pad or the Bamboozle Stretch nappy.
Using the wrap with the PeeNut absorbent pads: A cost-effective day-time system, as you don't need to change your PeeNut wrap every time, each PeeNut wrap can be used for up to 4 consecutive changes. Simply remove wet pad (s), wipe down your wrap and pop in a clean pad(s).This makes for a super economical nappy system.
Using your wrap with our Bamboozle Stretch: Most popular for night-time, simply pop the waterproof PeeNut wrap over your absorbent bamboo nappy and it’s an un-interrupted sleep for you and a sound night sleep for baby.
Plastic is fantastic at TotsBots as we're the first reusable nappy company in the world to make 100% of our waterproof fabric out of recycled plastic bottles, repurposing waste that was destined for landfill and turning it into something wonderful. Now you can reduce, reuse and recycle with TotsBots. Happy Nappying x
Size 1 fits most newborns and younger babies (6-18lbs)
Size 2 fits from 'birth to potty' - 8-35lbs.
Small PeeNut pad can hold 210ml
Big PeeNut pad can hold 270ml
Both PeeNut pads used simultaneously holds up to 480ml
The PeeNut system is a simple two-piece nappy consisting of an absorbent bamboo pad that goes into the waterproof PeeNut Wrap. It is our most economical system. It's one size fits most and suits average wetters and is perfect for daytime or night-time. It's slim-fit, soft and fast drying. Simply Brilliant!
- Slim fitting and stretchy giving a fabulous fit every time.
- Invisible stitch elastication to eradicate sneaky leaks.
- Wipe clean interior. This means the wrap is less likely to be contaminated with poo so can be reused more throughout the day, reducing the ratio of wraps to pads required.
- Adjustable poppers to allow the nappy to grow with your baby.
- Stays softer longer- great for hard water areas
- Oekotex certified - no harmful chemicals next to your babies skin.
- Avoid vinegar, sodium bicarbonate, and other harsh stain removers
- Prewash nappy before use, bamboo will need approximately 10 washes for maximum absorption
- Do not use fabric softener or oil based products (if using barrier cream, use a liner)
- Wash at 40 degrees for wet, 60 degrees for soiled with non bio powder
- Line dry or tumble dry on a cool setting
- Wash dark colours separately